March 2010, MDWind was created by the association between P-Adams (transportation services), Dufour (lifting services) and Matthieu Dessailly, a former project manager in a large European wind turbine manufacturer. 5 Years ago, MDWind in few words was:
- 1 Manager
- 4 Technicians
- 1 Rental car
- 1 Tool box
- 1st installation project in France
Today, MDWind has grown to be described in a much wider way:
- Around 100 technicians with up to 10 years experience working all around Europe.
- All safety legal requirements: Work at height, First aid, Fire control, Electrical accreditation, PPE inspection, Safety rail system, Banksman, Driving licenses for engines on site, etc…
- Technical trainings: Hailo, Zarges, Avanti, Power Climber lift inspections, fall arresting rail system, etc…
- In August 2015, the joint-venture between MDWind and EasyWind Solutions (a company specialized in inspection, maintenance and repair of blades) was the beginning of a new service: MDWind – Rotor Blade Services.
- Certifications related to quality, health and safety obtained in 2013 and 2014 (see our Quality Policy):
- Expectation of the VCA** certification for the end of 2016